Monday, November 17, 2008

Possible blog ideas

Hello everyone!

What are you interested in hearing about from me? Is there some detail I've completely failed to mention in this blog? Is there something about Japan that you're just dying to know about? Here, let me throw you some topics. Give me some feedback. This blog is just as much for you as it is for me.

- convenience stores and their convenience
- school systems
- transportation
- food and drink
- my house and its lack of insulation
- internationalism in Japan
- bowing, shoes, toilets, chopsticks, etc.
- daily schedule

Have at it!

2 comments:

REC said...

Show me pictures of your car! and if my bike can fit in it.

-Ryan

Anonymous said...

public transportation.
chopsticks: do they have forks anywhere?
maybe what you know about the government?
is it weird to pay 10000 yen for like a banana?